Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Updates

Sophomore Get-Together
I have chosen a date and time so far. This event will be held on November 12th at 4pm to 6pm at AHS. I have further to determine which room will be used. This event will include a movie and food, which will be brought by different people. There will be popcorn of course! Goals that I still need to accomplish include determining what movie is going to be viewed and knowing which foods will be brought by who. Steps I must take include gathering movie suggestions and having people sign up to bring treats. Also, I have to make flyers to hang up and notify the sophomores about this event.

Helping Out
I currently am planning to help Tyler with his Road Clean Up project. I will be there to help out with the clean up crew. I decided to help with this project because I think cleaning up a roadside would be an interesting experience. I have not yet done something like it so it would be nice. Also, participating in the project would be helping out the environmnet and the community. It is a way to contribute to the community so we all could live in a better place. Although I have not yet done the project, I learn that there is a lot to consider while cleaning up a roadside. It takes me into a deeper level of seeing what has to happen before the project must go on. There are many factors that must be considered while out near an open road. Safety is a main concern but we must be prepared with proper safety precautions.

No comments:

Post a Comment