Monday, December 13, 2010

Math Club: New Tutor Session!!!

As i previously noted, I wanted to set up a Friday after school session every week. I have received permission and approval to do so.

I will have an after school tutor session for students in the St. Bernadette 5th grade math club every Friday. The session goes from 3 to 4pm. This session is a chance for students to review past material to ensure a concrete understanding, work on homework, and get help. Also this session is also used to challenged already advanced students who have a great grasp of the math material already taught.

I am running and tutoring the students myself. The first tutor session started on Dec. 10th.

This program will run all year long. I am super excited to help these kids out!

My milestone dates are every Friday until the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment