Monday, May 16, 2011

Help #1: Campus-Clean Up Reflection

On Friday, May 6th, I helped out with Rangsey's Campus Clean up. We all were assigned a room to clean. There were I believe about five people there. I got to clean Mr. Hoehne's room and a little bit of Dr. Katims's room :D . We cleaned desktop, computer areas, swept the floor, and wiped the boards. I had a great time even though it was cleaning :P

Just looking at the tabletops I was like "what happened here?!". I could see that many of the tables were written on with pencil and pen. Sometimes scrubbing the table didn't help :/
Cleaning the rooms, it felt good inside knowing that i'm helping the teachers and students. It's the happy feeling when you get to help others in some small way. I know I always like it when the classrooms I go to are clean and neat.

Perhaps I should consider applying this cleaning method to my own room D:

I encourage all of you who are viewing my blog to do a small act of kindness or service this week! Help a teacher or a parent out by offering to run an errand or washing the dishes after dinner. I guarantee it will not only make the person you helped out happy but you as well.










No comments:

Post a Comment