Monday, November 29, 2010

Changes and Updates...

So I have decided to cancel the can tab drive that I originally proposed for. I thought about the time frame given and I don't believe it will be enough time to really get everything organized and collected, especially with the upcoming Christmas break. Unfortunately I was looking forward to this project but the time and breaks don't make it the best time to do the project.

As for the new project that I want to do, I would like to go help and tutor students during math club at my previous school. Lately, I have heard that students are struggling with some of the new math material being taught so I offered to come in and give a helping hand. Math club is taught during the mornings every tuesday and thrusday. Unfortunately, it conflicts with my band class at HHS. So I am hoping to talk with my band director to work out a few days where I could go tutor at math club instead of coming into band. Also, the math club has a competition coming up the 4th of December and I am planning to tag a long and help with anything they need. I was in math club once and I think it would be really fun to help the new math club students out! My mentor for this project will be Giao T.

Helping:
I have helped out with one project already, which was the road clean up. the next two projects I am planning to help out with are Tyler's volunteer day at the library and Jennifer's get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment